Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try for a pic, have never uploaded in a forum though so bear with me if I fail :/

hepehe9a.jpg

Not a great pic really but all I have on the iPad. That's her favourite spot to sit :)

At first I was thinking we would start with a trusty little spotted python but the gentleman we got her off suggested we take a look at the adult bredli he had and then I was sold!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll try for a pic, have never uploaded in a forum though so bear with me if I fail :/

hepehe9a.jpg

Not a great pic really but all I have on the iPad. That's her favourite spot to sit :)

At first I was thinking we would start with a trusty little spotted python but the gentleman we got her off suggested we take a look at the adult bredli he had and then I was sold!

It's so cute! How old?

I couldn't tell you how old, she's only 55cm, a tiny little dot!
Not sexed either, we're just assuming based on my daughters guess :)

Colour looks a bit darker than true in the pic too, she's a nice chocolate colour.

Looks awesome :) I'm getting a little jungle next week - so tiny compared to my woma.

She's a cutie, but I think I'm a little biased!

My mother-in-law is mortified that I let her sit on me like that, she says the smaller the scarier, but so far only one 'nip' from her and she couldn't even break the skin :)

I can't wait for more now! Have been planning enclosures to convince my other half we have enough room for one of every species :D

Looks awesome :) I'm getting a little jungle next week - so tiny compared to my woma.

How big is yours? I think Bredli get pretty chubby pretty quickly from what I was told, I can't imagine her all grown up!

How big is yours? I think Bredli get pretty chubby pretty quickly from what I was told, I can't imagine her all grown up!

I'm not sure, I only met him/her tonight. As thin as a pencil but more than enough personality to make up for the size lol. I think it's about 6 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back