Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YayPythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
it's getting to the time where everyone is starting to buy new additions so I thought I would make a thread for everyone to put up the fresh purchases.

Thanks,
YayPythons

P.S. Don't have mine just yet, going to hopefully get something in January.

Should have a central netted soon and maybe something in march at the newcastle reptile expo

Going for the common Blue tongue skink at this coming year's expo :) Hopefully male and female if there is more than one breeder selling them.
Might hunt down an Ackie from somewhere too.

Don't have her yet, but I'll be getting a new 100% het albino Darwin hatchling when they are ready for transport. Until I get her, I'm satisfied with working on an enclosure to house her! I haven't chosen her yet, I'm not even sure if they've hatched, but I look forward to selecting one! This will be the first time I'm buying one so young, so it will be a new experience. I got all my other reptiles at four months or older. :)

I too hope to get another pair of Eastern Blueys at the Sydney Reptile Expo, or a Shingleback if I can find one within my price range. I have a very nice looking Eastern male and want to see if I can find some SE QLD locales to pair with him in the future, if I hold to my plans of breeding them down the track. If not I'll be looking at the hypermelanistic/het-hypers as I now have a pair of them. Not reptile related but I finally have permission to get some non-venemous inverts. I'll be looking into Spiny Stick Insects once I read up enough information about them to satisfy any questions I may have, and obviously, once I get an enclosure and reliable food source. This is probably a next year goal, but they are something I am eager to keep.

We've recently bought a pair of Gammon Ranges pythons, which is something we are excited about. In February we are going to the expo in Melbourne, and it's highly likely we'll end up with something from there. Will have to get some of our others sexed beforehand though.
On the wish list otherwise is a bluetongue or a small monitor.

leatherback 003 (900x600).jpg

got this girl 3 days ago, female leather back. i plan on getting another just after christmas.

and maybe another asper and some frill necks hmm i will have to see.

hoping to get a gecko rack soon then at the newcastle expo hunt down some levis levis and maybe a small childrens python

My plan for the VHS expo
1: quickly run in
2: find a pretty breeding pair of geckos
3: purchase them
4: leave immediately.
That's what I basically did this year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back