Next project: Conversion!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something (similar) i have stated working for my GTP. Taking my time with is as i want it to be a WOW!!! Feature in my lounge room.
f269777fc3705dd7f3fa0325fe2e4c5c.jpg

Last edited:
Second coats of both stain and pond sealer completed.

Pictures taken outside in the sunshine.

d9a33fc201e02b787d532877597f9d1f.jpg

650b9b5f4f003018531f09b255e89039.jpg

0d3608d5bc28477aa0b2cf4cf452e238.jpg

Now left with finishing touches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Smitti. If this is gatorade, how are you with whiskey? :lol:

Another amazing Smitti creation......... there you go that's your business name "Smitti's Creations". :) ..............Ron

Does anyone know where I can get black glass runners at all?

Checked Bunnings and all they have are brown and white!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@smitti, mare first off that transformation was nothing short of frigging awesome. Can i ask where did you find the glass runners from and also the Vents? I am having issues tracking down some for my current project.. i shall upload some pictures and any advice pls let me know ;)

da947bf2c079dc11c379c6d656c89cb2.jpg
b6f9ee818ac8a5fdcd658caa52b924dd.jpg

The start of my enclosure. I am happy with the start of it. Gotta bog up all the holes and prep the inside for a water proof sealant.. as it comes along i will post up see what you all think and maybe advice i could use :)

***its standing on its side FYI

14f31a7cd5cbebbfa9f41a7468dcdec6.jpg

207b7201dd02423fa2f353e99f3ebcd0.jpg

Average night time indoor photos but yeah, vents in, tracks in, glass in, just needs wiring, furnishing and the occupant!

Hmmmm, i never thought of using the plastic tracks on the side as well, nicely done and food for thought on my conversion, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

[MENTION=42187]Murph_BTK[/MENTION] the plastic glass tracks and vents can both be had from Bunnings, Masters or a cabinet maker. The vents are basic cupboard vents, found in the ventilation section near the ducted heating/cooling bits. Tracks should be in cabinet hardware.
[MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION] I find it's quite handy for two reasons: hides any out-of-square glass (although new glazier solved this problem) or cabinetry, and also makes it harder for feeder insects to escape through tiny gaps. I keep finding escapees in my sock drawer, after they've started a family...

It does also look good, serving as a contrasting border to break up the dark stain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back