Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBLADE

Not so new Member
Reaction score
gargoyle gecko

P8140025.jpg

hmm should i have put this one in another section? nephrurus milii

P8140070.jpg

nephrurus wheeleri

P8140057.jpg

african fat tailed gecko

december08g56.jpg

tokay gecko

december08g67.jpg

fan footed gecko

DSC00025.jpg

palm gecko

october08430.jpg

pictus gecko

P5110047.jpg

madagascan day geckos

P5120058-1.jpg

P5130104.jpg

steno petri

P5130087.jpg

steno steno

DSC00016.jpg

chinese cave gecko

DSC00009.jpg

helmeted gecko

DSC00002.jpg

bibrons gecko

11march200825.jpg

enigma leopard gecko

P6100099.jpg

snow enigma leo

P9280535.jpg

blazing blizzard leo

P9280546.jpg

tangerine enigma leo

P9280555.jpg

super hypo leo

P9280556.jpg

standings day gecko

jan08005.jpg

red eye enigma leo

P6100101.jpg

geyru vorax pair

P5240211.jpg

tokay

P5130105.jpg

crested geckos
Picture005.jpg

january2008428-1.jpg

another great thread oh photos. i especially love the colours on the tokay, chinese cave gecko and the madagascan day geckos. good work!

very nice geckos mate.... all of these photos are so magical.... the one of the creasted looks nice, what type of camera do you use if you dont mind me asking?

gekos are so cute

some look great, the steno steno babies in particular are tiny lol

another great thread oh photos. i especially love the colours on the tokay, chinese cave gecko and the madagascan day geckos. good work!

cheers, tokays very so much in colour, i have around 20 of them and none are the same, and they change dependent on mood aswell.

very nice geckos mate.... all of these photos are so magical.... the one of the creasted looks nice, what type of camera do you use if you dont mind me asking?

i use a few different cameras, the not so great pics are likely to be on my phone, and old phone so 2.1mp and 5mp, and some are on an olympus, and a few of the better ones are with a canon DSLR 7D

Oh i miss my leopard geckos (avatar). I love all your morphs there. Another favourite of mine are the crested geckos!

wow !!! you have a massive collection of geckos. Is the last pic also a crested gecko the one with the water droplet on its jaw

yeo its official most people on here are jealous of your collection mate

lol would love to be out there with all the native stuff you have though, be out in the bush every day,

Oh i miss my leopard geckos (avatar). I love all your morphs there. Another favourite of mine are the crested geckos!

ah leos are always great, breed a few hundred every year, so easy and everyones fav starter reptile over here lol, cresteds are fast catching up in popularity and numbers aswell.

So So So Jelous, wish we could have some of those

atleast you get wild knob taileds lol

Amazing collection and photos.

wow !!! you have a massive collection of geckos. Is the last pic also a crested gecko the one with the water droplet on its jaw

yea thats an adult male crested, took me ages to get that shot, from the other side hes licking the water of his eyes lol

Do you have any knobbies??

I do love my knobbies... but i would trade them in for Leopards and Cresteds ANYDAY !

****if they were legal here of course****

Do you have any knobbies??

I do love my knobbies... but i would trade them in for Leopards and Cresteds ANYDAY !

****if they were legal here of course****

yep the milii and the wheeleri are knob taileds, did have another species aswell but no longer keep them,

I like that 2nd pic of the tokay.
One of the few pics you see where they DON'T look like they want to tear your face off.

That Madagascan is speccy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back