Nice little find...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share a pic of this gorgeous red nape "Furina baranardi" found whilst doing some gardening today 8) I'm sure she was gravid and in top notch condition...enjoy 8)

2005_0820Harryyard0055.jpg

nice snake did you pick her up or just let her on her way

Hahaha mate, too bloody cool.

Nicer than than the ornata i find round here :D

re Nice

Very nice find browns,is that a northern form of furina diadema which is or was the name for southern type mate,i havent new coggers i give up buying them cause i got two and they have outdated latin names for some. :D

Just picked her up for a few phtos and let her on herw way and yeah she did have a damaged tail but ib overall health was very healthy animal and these guys do the cobra pose got some cool pics will be in a book some day :shock: 8)

i havent new coggers i give up buying them cause i got two and they have outdated latin names for some.

lolz me either just going on memory but this is the Northern form a little North of an area where the southern form is i wonder if thee's any intergrades :lol:

Yes they have ben studied by pioneers and ornaments to the game these intergrades you speak of,they have their own specific dna and look like HYPOS in appearance. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back