nice little whip snake just for mick

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
was shifting rocks at my inlaws when we saw this little whip snake
lovely colours, shame it was on my x10 not a camerawhip1.jpg

Attachments

• whip2.jpg
    whip2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 204
not considered dangerous but can have an anafelactic shock in some rare cases
a very beautiful snake

different species to one in image

Doesn't matter though, anaphylaxis can occur from any quantity of any substance, including but not limited to snake venom. I personally have no idea if i am allergic but i will treat this snake as potentially deadly until i know for sure. (just on a side note, even if you are allergic often your first bite you will not have any adverse signs or symptoms whilst your body is building it's immune response. but the second one might kill you. just a warning to those who have been bitten once and think they're alright)

i thought i started a nice picture thread not a bite and die thread lol
anyone else with pic of wild whips, or pets?

haha bite and die thread,yea ive been bitten by this species a few times and it stings a little hardly call it suffering.

here is a whip snake i caught and a freind took photos of ,he is a keen photographer

74536_1336644155101_1801025795_662439_6283930_n.jpg

That is an awesome coloured Yelled Faced Whips Snake SnakePiimp.

Wish was some like that around the Redlands.

yea that was the best one i found, but on one day last spring i found 14 whip snakes under broken pieces of fibro in a 10m x 10m area so there was alot to choose from

They are as common as dirt in some areas.
Still think they are awesome seeing as they are so active. Just annoying as they don't feed on rodents to easily.

They are as common as dirt in some areas.
Still think they are awesome seeing as they are so active. Just annoying as they don't feed on rodents to easily.

what do they eat? just geckos and skinks and ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back