Night of the goldern crowned

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guess what the third snake encountered was?
He had a fantastic threat display, mind you, it would have been more effective if he did it towards me.
He also had a half-hearted strike at me.

Attachments

• Dsc_1721.jpg
    Dsc_1721.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 79
wow!

looks venomous.... but so nice

i wonder why so many venomous snakes are more attractive than non venomous ones ?!? Maybe beauty and the beast in one.

gday fuscus , nice shots mate :) they are so photogenic hey, me and my partner went for a look on saturday night around the goldy and to date it was the most insane night we have have to date we saw 12 snakes 2 pink tounges and a heap of frogs , and the best part of it all is we got to where we were going saw the first snake reached for the camera , its n ot in the bag darl , NO!!! :( then the headlights went in the car , but it was the most variety we have ever seen , i jumped out to look at an eastern small eye and right next to him was a massive blind snake they actually crossed pathes and the eastern had a snap at him ,
then i shon the torch about 12feet past them and there was another eastern , it was insane
the best part though was on the way home when my partner yelled out stop stop Bandi Bandi, and sure enough it was right in the middle of the road in a part where we never really look , and no camera ......so im gonna buy another camera and leave it in the other car so we never leave home with out it :D thanks for the good shots...j

Great pics! I have never seen a wild snake yet(apart from at my mates house(shane13) ) although i have seen the lizards like beardies,skinks and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back