Night skink and Eastern striped skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Decided to snap a couple more pics to see if i could get anything half decent of the striped skinks, they are so flighty, still yet to get a decent photo. The night skink on the other hand is much more settled and sits still for pics.

Attachments

• DSCF1523.jpg
    DSCF1523.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF1524.jpg
    DSCF1524.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCF1522.jpg
    DSCF1522.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 304
what, you cant keep night skinks in vic? That sucks, they are a great species, he is my fave animal in my collection

Eastern Striped Skink = Copper-Tailed Skink?
and do you know anyone who breeds the night skinks in NSW? Im super keen!

Ahh yeah I see the difference now, the striped skink has a series of dots down the side where my Copper tails only have lines all the way till the tail changes to copper.

Night skinks are awesome. Totally wanna get some oneday. Anyone know where to get some in NSW?
Got any pic's of his enclosure?
Thanks

So did you breed the robustus John? Or is that one of the ones you got from Martin? Did you manage to track down any garden skinks yet? I'm still looking with no luck.

Cheers Andrew

In case you hadn't noticed Butters the threads kinda 2 years old, in case the OP isn't you know, still checking it might wanna PM your question?

Thanks, yeah I did realize but I know that John gets on here from time to time.

So did you breed the robustus John? Or is that one of the ones you got from Martin? Did you manage to track down any garden skinks yet? I'm still looking with no luck.

Cheers Andrew

no he doesnt breed them or he hasnt found any garden skinks

Thats alright Geckphotographer. I bred his originals richoman. Was just wondering if he had gotten them to breed yet, as geckphotographer said its been 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back