Night Tiger Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than increase the overall humidity of an enclosure I place a moist hide in with them. Mix of peat moss and sphagnum, damp but not wet. If they want the humidity, especially when sloughing they can crawl in there. It's amazing how much time they will actually spend in there.

I find this works a treat with small elapid species too and negates many of the shedding issues.

Not this season but Im hopeful for next. Wanted to make sure I have everything I think I need to successfully incubate before trying my hand at it.

Not this season but Im hopeful for next. Wanted to make sure I have everything I think I need to successfully incubate before trying my hand at it.

Cool. Nice tall enclosure :) I'm guessing 1800 high x 600 wide? I still need to build something to keep BTS in.

Cool. Nice tall enclosure :) I'm guessing 1800 high x 600 wide? I still need to build something to keep BTS in.

Thanks.

The measurement of the two enclosures side by side is 1500h x 450w x 450d. Its part of a the stack below and the two NTs dont mind it at all. (Not sure why the pics are on their side...)

NT.jpgNTbuild.jpg

Cool. Think I'll be able to knock something similar up no probs :)

Does anyone know the breeding season and laying period down South?

I have a feeling your guys maybe be the offspring of some adults I sold last season, was the breeder in QLD?
They were GJ. I didn't get the full history of these ones unfortunately but was lucky to get the pair of them (I think so anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back