No Instant Email Notifications

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
For the past few days I've not been receiving any emails for threads that I'm subscribed to or for PMs. In the weeks leading up to this, I noticed that they were a bit sluggish sometimes (i.e. not "instant") and I would get a whole bunch in one go but yeah now it seems to have just stopped.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah I subscribed to a couple of gecko threads and haven't received notifications either.

ive had people pm me and ive replied back and clicked the 'read receipt' thingy so i know if they've read it and at first i was getting replies back but all of a sudden it stopped, ive even sent pm's asking if they recieved my reply but i get no response back. idk if the pm function isnt working or all the people i replied to are just ignoring me. who knows.
As for the subscribing to threads issue, i dont really know.

Same here, Saximus. My subscribed threads used to arrive at around 8 am. One day they were a bit later and now, nothing.

I had to submit a captcha before I could post a reply yesterday,
Never seen that before.

Ok I've sent Sax and Mad PMs, let me know if they come through.

Ok, Sax replied to my PM so at least we know that that feature of APS is working. It may just be the auto email notification function that isn’t operating as intended.

Last edited:
That makes me sad, it just means that the people I've sent PMs to dont want to talk to me lol.

Same thing here!

Same thing here Saximus. I'm not getting any email notifications for any threads that I've subscribed to.
At least I know that it's nothing I've done or haven't done. It must be a problem with APS. Has anyone told Admin about it yet?
I suppose that I won't get notified of any reply to that question! lol

Last edited:
I just looked at your settings via the admin control pannel saximus and they look fine. I'd assume it's a software problem related to the last software update and have messaged adam (Administrator) this thread to alert him of the problem.
Cheers

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not getting (email) notifications for PMs, either.

Lack of email notifications on receipt of PMs has been an intermittent fault for as long as I can remember

Heh, I haven't been getting notification for several months, I just shrugged and made sure to check myself.

I just looked at your settings via the admin control pannel saximus at they look fine. I'd assume it's a software problem related to the last software update and have messaged adam (Administrator) this thread to alert him of the problem.
Cheers
Thanks Colin.

I had 3 pm's last nite but did not come through as email,bit of a problem.My last email notification of a pm was on the 12/8/12,i replied to pm but dont know if the person (bulldogwoma) received it as no reply.

For the past few days I've not been receiving any emails for threads that I'm subscribed to...

Yeah me too.
I thought it was a problem with Tapatalk though?

Crickey does it mean I'll received them back dated? There'll be 100s!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back