No movement advice form

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xdeltax

Reaction score
Hey

Fairly new snake owner, and i just got my second. It was delivered to me with no Movement Advice form, just a printed page with the sellers licence numbers, name and address.

Am i aloud to keep this little guy? how do i register it? the seller said movement advice is not required when i contacted them regarding the issue.

you need a movement advice done up on a computer by the seller, can't be hand written and must be signed by both you and the seller depending on which page of the movement advice it is.

And if they wont do it, is there anything i can do? or do i have to surrender the python?

You can call DERM or DEPH or whatever it is, can't keep track, and explain the situation to them. It is unlikely that you will lose the snake, you will probably just have to sign something to say you're telling the truth. Thats what i was told when i called them in regards to a similar experience.

a movement advice form is only required if it's an interstate sale. for any other transaction only lisence details need to be exchanged.

a movement advice form is only required if it's an interstate sale. for any other transaction only lisence details need to be exchanged.
don't know about Victoria but that definitely not the case here in QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back