Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey im getting a nobbi dragon on Tues, need basic info.etc any info will be greatly appreciated also if you know anyone that has 1 for sale please tell me because i don't want to have 1 lonely one.8[

It wouldnt surprise me if those "nobbies" were just jackies. Spoke to the dude last night and he said there just kinda grey..

All im saying is you get what you pay for.

do they have a licence? people are always warning people of exotics and scams on there, why arnt there adds in bold saying it is illegal to catch reptiles from the wild and sell them. people like that are just in it for the money and are the ones doing the damage to all the habitat.

do they have a licence? people are always warning people of exotics and scams on there, why arnt there adds in bold saying it is illegal to catch reptiles from the wild and sell them. people like that are just in it for the money and are the ones doing the damage to all the habitat.

50 dollars for 2. Man why would he bother. It take me about 1 hour to get close enough to something for a photo. U would have to be even closer to catch em.

yer I agree, if I was a poacher I would be loaded, out west we have found over 50 thick tailed geckos in a small area aswell as countless other herps. lucky these places are kept secret and are relativly undisturbed.... you go to another spot and you are lucky to find one because some ........ has gone through and flipped every rock, used a crowbar on the big ones and left them broken and flipped everywhere. what makes it worse is some of the places are national parks.

edit: I have no problem with someone taking 1 or 2 things that are rare in captivity but COMMON in the wild. but people who just poach to sell or poach huge numbers are ....................... grrrrrr makes me angry

Yep it, was a bit sus if you ask me. he says $30 for the one on Petlink then on the phone he says $50 for the one.....***? Dont think i'll bother. i was thinking same thing, i bet they are jackies but i would have checked when i got there. Not Buying them now. I asked him were they Licensed he said yeh. but dno

when we were in the pilliga i couldnt believe the amount of rubbish left their. rock flipping wasnt so bad though. As for when we saw a heap of nobbies, that was at the sawn rocks where heaps of people go to look at the rocks and the dragons are right under your feet.

when we were in the pilliga i couldnt believe the amount of rubbish left their. rock flipping wasnt so bad though. As for when we saw a heap of nobbies, that was at the sawn rocks where heaps of people go to look at the rocks and the dragons are right under your feet.

was the rubbish left by the group, I heard they left heaps last year and where not allwoed back to the place they stayed, have also heard storys of some bad poaching and habitat damage happening which is why I went on my own trip I just jate seeing and hearing about this stuff happening really depressing...

yeah i heard about that too. We were aloud back to the same site though. When we left the site was spotless so i know our group isnt involved. As for the rubbish in the pilliga it was left from old loggers camps

He has moutain dragons for sale and then nobbi's. Ask him what temps are his cages at. The if he says he doesnt know say do you a permit. If he doesnt know what that is then they are wild caught. And just say do you have a licence and ask what class. I would ring but mum has the fone and has all day. Most of the time i can get the info outta them.

When i asked are they licenced he says 'ummmm. Yeah'. Although after looking he does seem to have alot of animals for sale, Diamond Python, Leaf Tails, Mountains, Nobbi's and Pinky Mice... he just seems to not know the prices or something, because he seemed unsure on the phone so he change the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back