Noisy miner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
belinda.. better watch out wen feeding small birds weetbix...it can clog the intestines which results in death. Just go fot the fruits and insects and like AG sed lean mince is good.
good luk

yeah he sells macaws there pretty cool exept get real savage when breedeing

How much does he sell them for? Hi Fuscus, No, the poor thing died overnight...I think it was kicked out of the nest because there was something wrong with him...Thanks for all your help guys.

Pity about the baby noisy miner.

But at the Adelaide zoo, they have a pair of blue and gold macaws which they free fly every afternoon.
they have three feeding stations and the birds are fed a little at one station then they fly over to the next station for their next morsel. It a magnifcent sight.

they cost like 7 grand each and it takes 25 pounds of hand rearing mix to handrear one

Belle~Belinda said:
How much does he sell them for? Hi Fuscus, No, the poor thing died overnight...I think it was kicked out of the nest because there was something wrong with him...Thanks for all your help guys.

Like I said they wont last one night without heat.
You really should have rang WIRES back and demanded that they take the animal...

You can't "demand" Wires take an animal.

Volunteer for the phones for one day in the actual office John and you will see how it works.
Rescuing of animals doesn't happen automatically...It depends on volunteers availability, etc.
We would usually recommend she keep the bird herself overnight anyway because there was no apparent injuries. It is very hard to get volunteers to go out rescuing animals on the weekday evenings, as most of us work full time as well.
I'm sure Belinda did everything she could. Some animals just don't make it, its nature.

Well done for trying belinda, you did all you could, sometimes nature seems to have inbuilt population control. be proud of yourself ! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back