Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFear

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hay all,

Just wanting to know how many members of APS live on the northern beaches area!
as im also from the beaches id like to meet n chat to others in my area!
nothing wrong with having more herping buddies!

Thanks!

Hey JrFear, as stated last night...... ill come and visit you on the Northern Beaches........

For all the single girlies up there, he is really cute lol

Hahahaaaaa thanks Jay!
ill try the camel toe line out when ur down this way n you can watch me fail!

Bahahahaha !!!!!

That line may not have got him a 'score' but it sure made me laugh and hey, it struck up a convo between the 2 of us lol

:lol::lol:

I'll be sure to pack those nice tight shorts when i come to visit hahahaha....

Maybe i'll wear them to the Wild Expo lol ;)

I live in Avalon but I am a really awkward person haha.

Hahahaaa Scragly its ok we keep reptiles i think were all a bit awkward in a way!
if not the strangest people out there!

Hahahaaa Scragly its ok we keep reptiles i think were all a bit awkward in a way!
if not the strangest people out there!

Haha true that but I take awkward to a whole new level.

Hi there ,
The reptiles i keep and breed are :
Diamond Python Pair , Pair of Tanami Womas ,8 Adult Bearded Dragons , Trio Central Netted Dragons , Pair of Northern Blue Tongues , Pair of Eastern Bluetongues , Pair Wa Ridgetailed monitors , pair of WA Broad banded sandswimmers , trio of Narrow banded sandswimmers , pair of (Amyae) rough knobtailed geckos , 4 pairs of Nephurus levis pilbarensis (plus 11 hatchies) , 2 pairs of Nephurus levis levis , 1 pair of Neph. Milli Nth NSW Form (plus 4 hatchies), 2 pairs of Normal Neph.Milli , Pair of Golden tailed and surplus male geckos , Pair of Box patterned geckos , Pair of oedura Tryoni , Trio of Oedura Marmorata fat tailed NT form ,Pair of Hypo Oedura Castelnaui , 1m 3f Oedura Coggeri, Pair of high yellow large Oedura Marmorata WA form , 3 Green tree frogs and am pretty much going to end it at that !

Born and raised and I don't know anyone on the beaches with herps, and haven't converted anyone yet Lol. Don't keep a massive collection, kept and bred various species since I was 15ish I think. Recently got my class two last year (could of had it a while ago though), so I'm starting to get into some fun stuff.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Yewww theres more n more coming this is great!

Dadaman sounds like a great idea! NB herp crew pissup!

Wow turbo u have heaps! you womas breeding yet im keen to get some of u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back