Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah JrFear, I was just being nice... Didn't want to risk an infraction for saying what I thought of being lumped in with the Southern Beaches! ;)

I'm a Central Coast boy, but the Northern Beaches are my second home. I spend most weekends and some weekdays there, love it! Would like to move there in the next few years...

Yewww theres more n more coming this is great!

Dadaman sounds like a great idea! NB herp crew pissup!

Wow turbo u have heaps! you womas breeding yet im keen to get some of u!

Hi there ,
Unfortunately my Tanami Womas are only 18 mnths of age :( and wont be breeding for a while . But have plenty of Nephurus Levis Pilbarensis (Smooth Knob Tailed Geckos) pairs for sale for $300 a pair (Mother is my Avatar pic) and plenty of Oedura Coggeri (Light color form Northern Spotted Velvet Geckos) at $150 a pair , but will have lots of other Reptiles for sale soon ! Cheers. Pete

No prob Turbo!
no really a gecko man but ill keep it in mind!

Also where does every one go to get there reptile supply's?

Adictv off here is from Newport, im from Sutherland Shire. Sth Sydney 8]
LOL yep that would be me another one haha. have converted 2 of my mates but still dont no anyone from the area with reptiles though i do walk past someones house going to the arms and see they have what looks like a bearded dragon tank in the window lol (sorry im not a stalker if your a member living in newport :? haha it just hard not to miss)

LOL yep that would be me another one haha. have converted 2 of my mates but still dont no anyone from the area with reptiles though i do walk past someones house going to the arms and see they have what looks like a bearded dragon tank in the window lol (sorry im not a stalker if your a member living in newport :? haha it just hard not to miss)

Could be us - we have pythons, not beardies, but we do live around the corner from the Arms!

Hahahaaa Adictv! *glaces out the corner of eye* "OMG a reptile enclosure!"

Sooo where do people get there gear food etc from?

I get mine from Forrestway. Only cause i work there though

Is that the pet shop in the center there!
used to be called "the real macaw" or still is?
i used to work there! and at the one in brookie!

Haha yeah sure is the real macaw and i work there. The one in brookie isnt there anymore, they shut down n moved to hornsby.

I worked for the same guys for about 2 months at scruba mostly. I wanted to be working at brooky for obvious reasons but it was bad timing with that new shop opening just down the road.. I helped move the brooky store out then I quit.

Small world Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back