Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have also met you but a long time ago maybe a year or so ago when I went into The Real Macaw to get an enclosure and it was when you had one snake and if I can remember it was a murray darling carpet python but I am probably wrong.

Whats Steady Eddie show? I live 1min from the sands so if i pop over ill say hi.

I think I have also met you but a long time ago maybe a year or so ago when I went into The Real Macaw to get an enclosure and it was when you had one snake and if I can remember it was a murray darling carpet python but I am probably wrong.

Hahahaaa yeah that sounds like me Scragly!
did i sell you then enclosure? what were u housing i mite remember you! Although we had alot of customers i can remember a few!

Wont be able to make it to the sands! im sooo poor but if n e one is out in manly let me know n ill come say hi!

It was for a bredli then came in again for a tank for a pygmy bearded dragon

i wanna see more people from my area!
come out from under ur rocks thats what our reptiles are for!

Hiding i mean not squishing =]

Anyone local got some rats available? (not pet shops) I just need a bag of med rats and also a bag of pinky mice. Please PM me if anyone knows of any available! Thanks!

I grew up on the northern beaches kind of, Balgowlah.

I now live in Killara. At least it is still north of the Harbour.

He's my brothers mate, I've gone in a couple of times when desperate for rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back