Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So NOW I'm being told the snake did get to Bathurst last night, but it was picked up by SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

Does anyone know of a Central West Reptiles? Apparently this is who has picked it up

This stinks of incompitence! Any chance you are friendly with a solicitor? Might be worth at least a chat to see how you go about making AAE accountable for this. I hope you get him back today and in good shape.

Hope this helps...
[h=1]Central West Reptile Education in the Bathurst Region, New South Wales[/h]Add

Send this listing to your mobile
0412 253 751Mobile Service 46 Blue RdgWhite RockNSW2795
Central West Reptile Education in White Rock

Found that on Whitepages.com.au

Holy crap!! That's just disgusting! :shock:
This whole situation has me going cold, I feel for you and I hope the guys who picked him up do the right thing for your sake, AAE have handled this situation APPALINGLY!

Well, after more phone calls, I'm starting to doubt that it was actually my snake. They're telling me it was actually addressed to Central West Reptiles, and that it came from Adelaide (mine was coming from Lismore). But Thanks for the info anyway, Gruni. I might just give them a ring for the sake of being thorough. I WISH I was friends with a solicitor....

I don't understand how they can totally lose an animal.

Thats horrible :( Ring up the people who supposably picked yours up just in case so that puts your mind at ease a bit... I hope he turns up soon for you..

What a joke Zaphyrr! I cant believe that they let somebody else pick it up. Dont you need to sign and provided proof of identity?
thats a thought i had when i picked up my woma from aae at coffs harbour all i had to do was tell them my name and sign for it and i was gone they didn't actually ask for any form of id
zaphyrr i really hope you get him safe and sound and when you do make sure you raise hell

Ring the Ombudsman or Dept of Fair Trading and check on your rights.

I realy hope you get to the bottom soon and him, surely they must be worried about the welfare of the snake too by now :(

I cant get over this! WOW! I know you said the breeder was worried all so. What If they where able to go to/ring the aae where they dropped if off and get on there case for you while you got on the case of the people at your end?! Im thinking if 2 people are at them to sort there **** out it may get things going?! If I lived closer Id offer to help in some way even if it was sitting at the airport for you and making sure they search high and low for him/her.

Good luck and i hope you find him/her very soon!

This whole thread depresses me. :(

I do hope things turn out OK for you & the little guy, Zaphyrr.

Thanks Starr9, thats really nice of you :)

I have spoke to lismore airport and without prompting they told me that a python was sent on the 26th at 5pm to Sydney. I asked her if it was definately sent and she said it most certainly was - but once again who knows.

I have just got off the phone to the AAE call centre for the hundredth time (after almost an hour) and it has been referred to a team leader who is apparently going to follow it up and get back to me. I am trying to be patient but I will be calling them again in an hour or so to hurry them along if I don't hear back before.

I am starting to hold grave fears for my poor little snake, 2 days (lost) in transit is much, much too long, with no end in sight just yet...

Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate all of the support and advice. I'd feel really alone in this otherwise!

This is the most disgusting thing i have ever read...ever! We have never had to freight anything before by we have a little one comming up in April and i pray to god i dont have to deal with anything close to this!
My thoughts are with you Zaphyrr!!! Keep us updated! Xo

Hate to be accusing anyone but maybe someone has taken it. Hope it's me being paranoid and hope you get your snake back safe.

Last edited:
That crossed my mind too, dragonboy. But then I think I've went over every scenario in my mind by now :|

If they have taken it and they don't have an AKL permit they scored themselves a free snake as they don't have to worry transaction. They AAE possibly put it down as lost in transit. How can you say unless you have evidence who physically took it. As previously stated keep details ie name time and date who you spoke to submit a feedback report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back