Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! You got him at last, sounds like he's very patient. Show us some pics.
Have you named it yet you could call it "missing" or "heart attack" he he

awesome that u got him mate!! bloody AAE i was stuck at the airport last week for a few hours while they frantically looked for my golden phase tree snake.. turns out it was in the computer for one plane then they pulled it off that plane and put it onto the second plane but didn't change it in the system! grrr needless to say i wasn't very happy when they were saying it should be here but tis not.. it was in the same booth as a wheelchair maybe it went with that...

anyway we both god our little fellers so all good i guess!

Glad to see you have got your snake and he appears safe. I watched castaway on telly the other night and say that I would be calling him Wilson lol

AAE ran over my thicktail gecko pair by the back wheel of the baggage handler driving to too the plane.. And same, they did nothing nor were they even concerned that the female had slight damage to her and was traumatised!!! They are becoming really quite discusting with their service!! But they are affiliated with qantas so say no more!!

I hope all has turned out ok for you.. It's very stressful time indeed!

And yes they blamed qantas grrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you have got your snake and he appears safe. I watched castaway on telly the other night and say that I would be calling him Wilson lol

Shaggz, I hope you don't mind if I steal that name - it's pretty much perfect! lol

I'm really glad to hear that your snakes turned up safe and sound, Brenton. Pheww!

OMG Sherocker, your Geckos were actually run over? Poor little guys :( I am horrified at how often this stuff happens. I had no idea....

I'm in some talks around trying to get a better outcome or a lot less BS. Stay tuned.

new to site so just having a look around and reading a few threads when i stumbled across this one!! I couldnt believe what i was reading, 2012 and still they can't get the most important package they carry delivered on time !!!
The safe and prompt delivery of a rather fragile," LIVING"and "BREATHING,"usually quite expensive investment to a customer ON TIME!!! this should be their most important, highest priority and error free responsability they just cant afford to get wrong!!! glad your snake arrived safe and unharmed Zaphyrr

I find it both shocking and concerning the amount of issues I have read in this post with aae I have used them around 5 times now and never a issue.

I am not 100% sure on this but don't you need to have a reptile license to hold reptiles? If a snake is stuck at the airport over night or in your case multiple nights are they not illegally in possession of a reptile thus in breach of Australian reptile laws?

I am not 100% sure on this but don't you need to have a reptile license to hold reptiles? If a snake is stuck at the airport over night or in your case multiple nights are they not illegally in possession of a reptile thus in breach of Australian reptile laws?

Movement Advice would cover this one ... MA must accompany animal in transit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back