Not the Smartest Thing to Do

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see everyone's problem, it's got to be safer then dangling your kid off a balcony does it not?? ;)

Sorry Moosenoose, here I am posting in your thread and not even replying to you. You're right, it's pretty stupid.

Oh that's fine, I set and forget these threads at times :lol:

Heaven forbid the parent of the kid actually has a pet rat or similar and then handled the child that morning. If by some “remarkable” chance the snake did decide to have a go, they’d be screwed getting it out of those coils alive!

I have a tiger snake I reckon might not ever bite anyone...but boy it's a risk going in with that care-free attitude :D :p

I can recall a couple of weeks ago I have posted here a photo of my 8yr old with our 1.3m 2yr old diamond (who to this day has never bit anyone) and some of you expressed concerns that the snake was too close to her face! Was it careless on my part? .....mmmmm.......? At least my 8yr old had a chance if the snake did happen to bite.....this photo on the other hand is stupid and careless! That baby could have been strangled in a heart beat! But I do admit awesome pic tho:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back