Not to alarm anyone....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
.... but I did find this kinda interesting. Went out to check out a new property and have a shoot on sunday, found two of these in separate areas a few kms apart. Form your own opinions I guess, gave me a laugh more then anything.

Ignore the small fairy in the corner, the roo carcass up the tree is the main point of interest. Rubbish phone pic sorry.

20130127_192610.jpg

Aliens..... Or boat people did it.... (Joke for the sarcastically challenged)

Solid 30kgs of roo there, chewbacca must have been expecting a harsh winter.

Sweet! And everyone said I was crazy :twisted:

20130127_192706.jpg

When I found the first one I first thought floodwaters as it was near a bone dry creek, but there was no other debris and they've had no rain this year, then I thought wedgetailed eagle, which it plausible for the first one as it was just a leg bone wedged in a fork, then maybe monitor, but there is no way this one was a monitor or an eagle, far too big. I know they're strong but I seriously would have had issues throwing this thing up into this fork.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! And everyone said I was crazy :twisted:

This doesn't prove anyones sanity, trust me. Possibly the opposite.

Hate to be "that guy" but you know what drags prey up trees? Large felines. Seen it before, often in conjunction with questionable tracks

I know what drags stuff up trees, I let people form their own opinions :)

Boat people you say....yeah that sounds about right....:lol:

Last edited:
Alien panthers........ooor.............maybe it was a high jumping kangaroo going for the record but didnt get the fork quite right.

If I saw that in the bush I would be nervous (and regretting not carrying a gun.)

Pretty sure back in the 70's some company was advertising themselves as "the flying kangaroo" lol

Alien panthers........ooor.............maybe it was a high jumping kangaroo going for the record but didnt get the fork quite right.

If I saw that in the bush I would be nervous (and regretting not carrying a gun.)

Easy way to avoid that, in fact, there is 7.62 easy ways to avoid that lol

Well between 3 of us there were two .243's, a .223, a 6.5x55 and a .22, so we had almost as many guns as hands :lol:

Okay if you want an answer you will have to dust for prints determine COD (that's cause of death),
track down the victims last known movements and interview his last known consorts.
Give me that info and after forensics I may have a solution for you.

Just ask a politician, they'll know and give it to you straight.

Last edited:
This high flying roo just lost it's leg on the way through, must have been hopping funny after this high jump attempt.

20130127_173509.jpg

It's not rotated on my computer so Im not sure what's going on with it here....

The leg I could see a monitor/ etc dragging up. The other one is very interesting.

Awesome...would have gotten the blood flowing....especially with the darkness creeping in! Oooooo scary :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back