Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha this thread is funny, your all going on about how its cruel and iresponsible to have a snake bite someone on purpose but then you all offer to have Tigers and Scrubbys bite him. Hypocrits anyone? Oh, and while we're at it...... How many of you stress your hatchies to get them agro enough to strike at a pinkie in the hopes it will hold on to it to feed? Lighten up people

OMG how'd you know I was serious?? :)

I don't think there is anything serious been said in this thread....

Well let’s all suppose you take in your favourite python for this stunt. All goes well and through fear or taunting your fav snake bites this idiot......he lets out a squeal (so everyone can laugh and clap) but in a jerk reaction he rips his hand away and dislocates or fractures your pythons jaw, you take it to the vet, nothing can be done and you snake has to be put down....would the risk be worth it to you for a laugh?

I am serious about wanting to kick Grylls in the crotch.

Well let’s all suppose you take in your favourite python for this stunt. All goes well and through fear or taunting your fav snake bites this idiot......he lets out a squeal (so everyone can laugh and clap) but in a jerk reaction he rips his hand away and dislocates or fractures your pythons jaw, you take it to the vet, nothing can be done and you snake has to be put down....would the risk be worth it to you for a laugh?

Thats what annoys me about Snakebytes.tv they are always deliberately getting bitten and "Chewy" jerks back all the time and brags about the teeth in his hands.

I just would not take the risk....I don't even let people that I know who don't have any exp with snakes go near mine for that exact reason....I know it has happened before.

[video=youtube;MnxBiw5SeE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnxBiw5SeE8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Everyone's doing it

I'd do it. There's too many do gooders on this website, snakes have evolved over how many thousands of years to with stand injuries from biting and grappling live, moving, prey that fights back to cause injury... I can't see how this could be any different to getting a feed response off of a snake and trying to get it off. You'd probably do more damage to a snake in said situation.. But hey I don't have the ammount of experience of all the people that have commented in this thread.. all of you with your 1 individual snake...

I've got some little prick Spotted's here that'd do the job perfectly, and some juvenile Darwins that love a good munch. I also have a 6ft Bredl's that'd love to have a munch. But unfortunately I work when the show is on - best of luck though nova, don't listen to the idiots in this thread. Half of them wont even be members here or keeping snakes in the next 2 years, as long as you find someone with half a brain who knows how to handle a snake you'll be right.

Good luck.

I'd do it. There's too many do gooders on this website, snakes have evolved over how many thousands of years to with stand injuries from biting and grappling live, moving, prey that fights back to cause injury... I can't see how this could be any different to getting a feed response off of a snake and trying to get it off. You'd probably do more damage to a snake in said situation.. But hey I don't have the ammount of experience of all the people that have commented in this thread.. all of you with your 1 individual snake...

I've got some little prick Spotted's here that'd do the job perfectly, and some juvenile Darwins that love a good munch. I also have a 6ft Bredl's that'd love to have a munch. But unfortunately I work when the show is on - best of luck though nova, don't listen to the idiots in this thread. Half of them wont even be members here or keeping snakes in the next 2 years, as long as you find someone with half a brain who knows how to handle a snake you'll be right.

Good luck.

Agreeed! :)

I certainly agree that some serious damage could be done to the snake in this situation. Having said that, i reckon if you had a hefty coastal that was a typically cruisy animal you're neither going to stress it out or cause damage especially if you have it bite in such a way that any involuntary reaction to pull away is minimised.

Besides all of that i still think it's a bad idea when you consider how the nature of snakes will be portrayed to the public because of such a stunt. Negative publicity anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back