Now its time for me...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinterland

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there

My name is Michael, 36 years old, living in Kreuzkamp, near Luebeck in northern germany, not far from the baltic sea (15 mins.).
I´m working as a medic in the local jail since four years.

I´m interesting in our pets (all the snakes, spiders, and cats), nature, the middle ages (particulary the dark ages (torture, the instruments for, juristication), vikings), hearing music (Death-, Blackmetal, Folkmetal (ala Finntroll, Tyr), classic music), some jogging and reading books (not only herpetological).

I found this forum, while I´m searching for infos around Antaresia childreni.

Cheers

Michael

" I can speak english very well, but I cannot so schnell ;] " .. hehe.. I like that... might use that one myself.

...best of luck on finding info on 'Antaresia childreni' ... this is certainly the place to get it.... just not from me, as I too am new to snakes.

Also... in terms of music, I too am interested in finding out what Folkmetal is... please enlighten us.

Anything like 'Aeryon' ?? - they were once recommended by a friend... not bad... however I'm still a dedicated Tool follower. :)

Re: RE: Now its time for me...

africancichlidau said:
Hey Vinty, welcome aboard, when you migrate to Australia I'll sell you a nice Childreni :)

I can vouch for africancichlidau's (affectionly known as Afro around here) Childrenis. I bought one last year from him and she's going great. :D

Re: RE: Now its time for me...

Steff-T said:
Also... in terms of music, I too am interested in finding out what Folkmetal is... please enlighten us.

Anything like 'Aeryon' ?? - they were once recommended by a friend... not bad... however I'm still a dedicated Tool follower. :)

Maybe it is music like from the band 'Flogging Molly'? Kinda Irish 'Corrs' type crossed with punk metal?

Hi

Hmm, how can I explain what Folkmetal is?
I try...

They are playing E-Guitars, drums, and all the stuff you need, to play metal. But there vocalist, or singer, sings in clear voices, about ancient history (vikings, middle age etc.) and uses organ, flutes, pipes, or other instruments.

Hit me for some Videos from Tyr, Korpiklaani and Battlelore (right in the video download area, hit one link and enjoy ;])

Maybe it is music like from the band 'Flogging Molly'? Kinda Irish 'Corrs' type crossed with punk metal?
Yes, and some bands playing humba humba, called Polka from finland ;]
Another fine and old Folkmetal band ist Skyclad, I love them...

About the torture implements:
How to use it, why they use it and how brutal, who invents it, why the catholic church had a hand on it etc.
I have some books, from the beginning in ancient rome and greece up to our time...

Hmm, your wife, interesting ;]

Cheers
Michael

Vinterland said:
hearing music (Death-, Blackmetal, Folkmetal (ala Finntroll, Tyr),

Vinterland you legend!!!!!! :D I love death/black metal. I have one of Finntrolls albums...they're okay i guess. Have you checked out "Vinland Saga" by Leaves' Eyes and "Where Twilight Dwells" by Midnattsol? You must listen to Nightwish, right? :D

Steff-T, you have an Aeryon album? :shock: I've been trying to track down their stuff for ages, but with no luck :( .

Hi

Right, I´ve some CDs from Nightwish.
I know Leaves eyes, and there album.
Did you see the Cradle of Filth video Nymphetamine? Whos singing female? ;]

I like the nordic black- and deathmetal bands, like Hypocrisy, Darkthrone, Immortal, Burzum, Amon Amarth, Vinterland, Enslaved and many more.
But I like the german singing blackmetal combos too, like Dunkelgrafen, XIV dark centuries or Helrunar
Some of these bands I´ve seen live

Btw: I´ve seen Sadistik Exekution live and talked to some boys.

Cheers
Michael

And I just changed my signature line...darn it! Maybe I should change it back :)

Welcome Vinterland! My husband has some weird affinity with Germany- he loves everything german...please don't tell him about the music- I'll never hear the end of it! :)

Steff-T, you have an Aeryon album? :shock: I've been trying to track down their stuff for ages, but with no luck :( .

Yeah, I actually found "Into the Electric Castle" at JB-HiFi here in Perth. Kind of a coincidence really.

Hi

@Antaresia Lady
Hrhr, but I don´t know, who you´re husband is...

There was an mistake, Helrunar and XIV Dark Centuries playing paganmetal in german.

Cheers
Michael

Nice pictures!!! Especially the Pythons..... :mrgreen:

re Now

Torture hey viny,thats fully sik dude :D :D :D :D :D :D

i would also like to know, who is that hottie singing in the nymphetamine vid? now thats my type of girl. do you by any chance like sentenced? i really gotta get some of their albums along with some of nightwish's albums but the kicked tarja out :( oh well at leats i can still listen 2 their old stuff

Hi

Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull was singing female part in the CoF vid, and she sings in the band Leaves Eyes ;]

I know Sentenced, and I have some CD´s, with the old shouter and the newer one.

Cheers
Michael

Vinterland...my husband isn't a member of the forum anyway- I was trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny.

Vinterland said:
Hi

Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull was singing female part in the CoF vid, and she sings in the band Leaves Eyes ;]

Cradle of Filth also have a shorter version of "Nymphetamine" with Sarah Jezebel Diva singing the female parts which is also quite good.

Hornet, as Vinterland has said, Liv is in Cradles video as well as singer for Leaves' Eyes, but before Leaves' Eyes she sang for Theatre of Tragedy.

Also Hornet, definately get Nightwish's "Oceanborn" and "Wishmaster" albums. Brilliant stuff and Tarja's voice is at it's best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back