NSW Reptile Keeper return summary 2004

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff,
Am I right to say that these are just private keeper stat's?

If so, is it possible to see the stat's of what is being held in Public display's like zoo's? Or is that info not collated and available for public viewing?

Thanks Neil

very interesting neil good question i would love to know that but i dont think it weould be for public viewing

Neil asked
Jeff,
Am I right to say that these are just private keeper stat's?

If so, is it possible to see the stat's of what is being held in Public display's like zoo's? Or is that info not collated and available for public viewing?

The stats are only private keepers in NSW. The zoos, fauna parks and mobile exhibitors are licensed under the Exhibited Animals Protection Act which is administered by NSW Agriculture. So I don't have access to the stats for public displays.

I think it sucks that more people keep DiamondXCarpets than any other pure Morelia.

PK - just look for and download "Excel viewer"... smaller download and will allow you to open any excel file.

Can't be too accurate. The stats say that there is only 2 Perenties in NSW. I know someone who has been keeping 4 on licence in NSW for at least 2 years now!
expansa1

There was only 7 more MD's bred than GTP's???????? That cant be right surely?

(OK i'll get in before someone else does - "yes, that is right. And don't call me surely") :lol:

I find it amazing to see how species of reptiles that are in captivity, and thats just in NSW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back