[NSW] The big move!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

53ERX

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow herpers,
Making a big move from QLD to Sydney for work in the next few weeks and thought I'd post up a thread for two reasons:
First, I'm moving down on my own (+1 Jungle Python) and looking for accom around the Castle hill area, so it'd be great if anyone knew of any snake-friendly share accommodation going, or even if there's anyone living around the area. Some friendly faces wouldn't go astray in a new city.
And second, anyone know the best way of going about applying for and transferring reps to a nsw license? I assume I need an address first?

Thanks in advance guys, and see you soon!
Dan

Thanks Crystal, i'll need a little luck :)
No-one lives around the area or has taken reps with them moving qld to nsw?
Was also wondering if I purchase a RSP while I have my qld license, would they let me keep it on nsw as it's class 2?

you should email the nsw environment and heritage, they're pretty helpful but sometimes take a while to reply. just ask them what you'll need to do, im sure they can help you :)

here's their addy;
[email protected]

If your only going for a couple of weeks, why don't you leave your snake behind? I left my snake at home for 3 weeks when I went to Sydney, but that might not work if its more than a couple weeks.

Will

If your only going for a couple of weeks, why don't you leave your snake behind? I left my snake at home for 3 weeks when I went to Sydney, but that might not work if its more than a couple weeks.

Will

i think he ment hes moving there in a few weeks and staying there permanently.

That's it jack, not intending on coming back any time in the forseeable future.
Thanks for the address kelly, will shoot them an e-mail!

Plenty of us in Sydney. I'm in Quakers Hill, not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back