Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
350 for adult Centralian is a great price considering juvies go for around that price.So many snakes, not enough money....

I like gentle reptiles though, something aggressive is fun for a while though i like handling, so the qu i would b asking for myself if i was buying is how placid are they? do u know if they get handled?

not yet Simon,not yet..

If you want "gentle reptiles", better off buying juvies and conditioning them with constant handling. Although some snakes never take to it no matter how much they are handled.

I like gentle reptiles though, something aggressive is fun for a while though i like handling, so the qu i would b asking for myself if i was buying is how placid are they? do u know if they get handled?

Good question, i would think that because of the sheer number of animals that they own many would not be handled very often but they would all be in very good health! JMO

ive sent a email asking about the pair of bts, a male bredli and a pair of baritji

hopefully he is talking about the pair, not the males.....
I am getting it for my b'day which is tomoz but i have to get a cage first...

I just realised (and slowly might I add) that the new owner is actually Dr. Gavin Bedford...same guy with the Albino Olive Pythons, and who was recently granted permission to collect some species from Bullo Station for conservation purposes before Cane Toad hits...animals such as "Pygmy Freshwater Crocodile" (start the debate on whether it is a new species or not ;-) ), Kimberley Rock Monitor, etc.

Simon Archibald

thats very interesting to know simon thanks for that. has he still got the olives going on or what?

I got this back from Gavin

G'day Mark,
Unfortunately you are a day too late, all the animals have been sold.
Cheers and thanks for the interest
Gavin

I am not certain if he means all animals listed or just the ones I enquired about ( young northen carpet pairs ). I've asked for further clarification.

heh i asked about them yesterday he sed there was none left and to keep an eye on the site...cant wait to get a darwin :D

have you got some pics of them mate? adults and juvies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back