Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
350 is the going rate on this side of Aus. A few people sell em for 300 though. Do you have any pics of yours womas4me?

womas4me said:
I cant believe that anyone would pay 350 for a centralian. Ours are ALOT cheaper than that, wild caught but still heaps cheaper

There really isn't any comparison between an animal you picked up out of the bush & a captive bred animal you have spent time & money on. I would rather pay the $350 any day for a captive-bred animal.

is that adult price or juvie price? all are feeding and some would be handleing well yes??

Here's a pic I took today of my male Darwin. As you can see, he is a typically aggressive Darwin and can only be handled by qualified handlers.

Actually $150 is also a good price for Centralian blueys, I think that they are normally $300 - $350. Remember that there is an expensive tax to get them across the border but it is per shipment ($150 upto 5 animals), If you brought 4 then the price would be about $187.50 each plus freight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back