Number 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I only recently joined APS last week, I posted my intro here - https://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/threads/hello-everyone.221294/ I am currently the proud owner of a 10 month old Blonde Spotted Python, he/she was my only snake until today when I picked up my new 11 month old Stimson's python. These 2 will most likely complete/satisfy my snake itch. LOL. I'm only really interested in Children's pythons when it comes to snakes so I'm a happy camper.
20171101_164129.jpg
20171101_164220.jpg
20171101_164231.jpg
20171101_164237.jpg
20171101_164257.jpg
20171101_164301.jpg

Last edited:
You seem pretty knowledgeable in the animal industry!

Any reason you prefer antaresias? The big guys won’t hurt I promise ;)

You seem pretty knowledgeable in the animal industry!

Any reason you prefer antaresias? The big guys won’t hurt I promise ;)
Hi mate, my primary passion is turtles and frogs. I had several big carpets many years ago, I just find the smaller pythons fascinating.

Very pleased to report that my new Stimmy took a fuzzy mouse tonight, I was thinking that I should probably wait a week and let it settle in, I wasn't wanting to waste a fuzzy and since my spotted python is hiding away in shed, I couldn't offer it to her if the Stimmy refused it... I took a gamble and within 2 seconds of presenting the fuzzy with a slight nose split to the Stimmy, she smashed it so hard that it almost knocked the tongs out of my hand! Its last meal prior to me purchasing it was a fuzzy mouse on October 26th. Pretty happy that it's eating after just 2 days in my care. When I got my Spotted Python back in September, it rejected food offerings for 18 days, now it's an absolute pig. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back