October APS meeting in Taronga zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to know, if people from arownd Sydney would like to go in October long weekend to Taroonga zoo in Sydney. We can have picnic there, Slatemans firewater will be supplied.

no no slatey DECEMBER...im coming in december lol :wink:

Count me in, this is my first time so could you fill me in on what happens

Count me in - looking forward to sampling this legendary firewater!
A little disappointed that it's in six month's time. We can't do anything sooner?

Hix

Regenold,
You get sloshed :D thats my take on it, i've never been to one, have been meaning to.

You just don't want to know what is with this Firewater mate! Slatey sent me a bottle and when I opened the box I dropped it and it burnt clean through my carpet and then through the wooden floor! I have not needed the heating system since that happened as I think it burnt straight down to the Earth's molten core!!!

Firewater is Slatemans own brand liquer. If you are 18 or older you will see.
Mainly we just meat people in person. It is nice to put face behind nickname.

Count me in Slatey old boy, I'll meet you all at the Firewater enclosures :) October it is :) What dates are encompassed by the "October long weekend" ? I'll book the time now so the buggas can't argue :))

Bloody long way Afro :shock:

regenold sloshed= drunk. I think slateys firewater has alot to do with it, i heard it was good for sterilising surgical equipment.

if i was going that would be me to mate, im a very shy person until you get me talking bout herps, motorbikes, cars, drag racing or just the good old drinking. hey slatey is your firewater bourbon??

Afro - Monday the 4th is on my calendar as Labour Day (or Queen's Birthday in WA), so I vote for Sunday 3rd as the day to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back