October APS meeting in Taronga zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bring my mate greg oldies met him at reptile park 2 years ago.
craig we have drink together.

Suggestion for Melbournites :
Get together, pile into a car and drive up to sydeny on saturday. Share the fuel bill. stay at someones house saturday night. Go to APS meet sunday. Drive home monday. It's only 1000km after all.

I might have to come down and meet the Afro fella, he sounds like trouble to me :)

You betta believe it guys and gals :) I'll be there with bells on :)

Don't think I'll be driving up though cos unless circumstances change between now and then I'll have to come back Sunday night :(

Slatey! We really want to meet you and Mrs. Slatey as well. Also the other 'Living Legends' of APS. MudDad and I will be there and some junior Muds and a Mud in law to be. MD & MM will be hanging with the old guys lol. We'll have good stories to share I'm sure.

About the Firewater - - I've yet to Steve Our Pom completely legless. lol. We can probably bed him down in the Retic enclosure if he gets too soused. {Make a Note: Keep away from Firewater MM; so you don't embarass your daughter.}

Hello Jimmy. How goes life? lol.

Em

Thats it! I proclaim this weekend is the october long weekend cause i can't stand the suspention in trying slatemans fire water!!!!!

and meeting and greeting all of you

OK
Not many people did write here what day we should have it.
My proposal is to have it on 2nd of october, day before grand final. I would not miss grand finals for anything, and I am sure that many people in NSW and QLND feel same way.
So please let me know here if 2nd of october SATHURDAY 11am in Taronga zoo Sydney is fine.
I would like to ask some people who know zoo well, where we can meet there. I would appreciate some nice spot so we can have picnic together.

That sounds cool to me, Slatey! I've booked it into my calendar. :) (always willing to change though..... of course, I'll go along with the majority).

sounds good!!!
we can meet at the komodo dragon enclosure at the frount of the reptile section!!

see you guys there!!

There's no picnic section nearby the Komodos, although it is probably a good place to meet. Best lawns for picniccing are down below the elephants near the concert stage, or at the end of the road near the meerkats and Bird Show. Don't think there are barbecues at those locations though.

Hix

Slateman,
Apart form being able to put faces to names, although admittedly all you APS people look pretty good in my imagination LOL my curiousity is definately being aroused with your particular blend of Firewater. Ah well, I will be happy with some funny pics of the after effects of this lethal drop.
Regards Rina

africancichlidau said:
So we either get eaten by a Komodo or sit in an elephant pat???
Sounds good to me, I'll be there :)

There's more room in an elephant pat then in a Komodo stomach ! :twisted:

Hix

LOL Rina I personally try to not dissapoint you. One thing for sure, best lookers there will be David and Afrocreature.

Hay do we all bring a dish to this shin-digg?

AND PIG OUT!!!!

Yep we have to eat before firewater testing. Stuff is to strong for empty stomach.

You can buy munchies at the zoo, or bring a picnic hamper! But if you bring the picnic basket, remember not too much garlic - gives me indigestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back