October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright alrighy, a few too many PM's harassing me to pick an actual date and after most people saying no to most dates the most likely date is Sat the 15th, so there!

Saturday 15th October, Newfarm Park. If you don't know anyone going i will endeavor to make myself obvious otherwise please PM me for my contact number. There are electric BBQ's down near the ferry terminal beside the river so i guess we will most likely be there. Most of you should know what Ing and I look like by now even so... :p

15 October penciled in.

OK..... D3pro..... all this gay inuendo may come and backfire on you.......

I am in QLD for 2 weeks in October and i am there on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously considering coming to taste your meat.... i am sure i can handle the heat.... can you? lol

OK..... D3pro..... all this gay inuendo may come and backfire on you.......

I am in QLD for 2 weeks in October and i am there on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously considering coming to taste your meat.... i am sure i can handle the heat.... can you? lol

Alright, I just hope I have enough meat for everyone.... I'll bring extra hot sauce too ;)

Or you could just '' butter up some buns'' D3pro

mick i heard d3pro liked steaming hot muffin tops with westernstar....

Sounds like fun. Best I stay away from the raffle tickets tho!!!!

yes you and 152 boy stay away so someone else gets the prize lol

I was going to bring cupcakes but i feel morally obliged to bring muffins to honour the above comments.

i think they like crushed nuts in their muffins...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back