October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a couple of PM's and what-not, yes, there is oodles of public transport available. I don't know what the bus line is but i'm not your mum so look it up yourselves :p Also, ferries, lots of ferries.

I'll bring cupcakes (my famous vanilla recipe!) and mini salad sandwhiches for those not wanting the BBQ option.

wow this thread has definitely been an interesting read lol enjoy your BBQ everyone that is going.

D3pro will bring the butter......... lol

I think we should have some music going on as well!

i can stand and bop while providing uncomfortable elevator music if you like?

hmmmm, I might be in attendance, and for the record ingie and shoo shoo I don't know what either of you look like.

I don't often go to social gatherings so we'll see how I go on the day:?

In the tradition of all good BBQs I am happy to bring the bread/bread rolls....how many people...get back to me:)

Thanks Lilith! I am not sure how many people yet. Hopefully a few! We can assess who is coming a bit closer to the date :)

hmmmm, I might be in attendance, and for the record ingie and shoo shoo I don't know what either of you look like.

I don't often go to social gatherings so we'll see how I go on the day:?

Here is a photo Shiona posted of us the last time lol. Hope you can make it though :)

294818_10150400350856679_639726678_10455211_4570381_n.jpg

Shoo has longer hair now and I am no longer doing the fish dance lol

Last edited:
I am still pretending to be a cross between a fish and a native america indian however. How about this, i'll pop a sign on an stand and put that at the front of the entrance to Newfarm Park with directions on where we set up for the day? So all you have to do is drive to the entrance of the park, see the notice and follow the directions.

*uncomfortable elevator music*

bumpers!

Last edited:
Alright alrighy, a few too many PM's harassing me to pick an actual date and after most people saying no to most dates the most likely date is Sat the 15th, so there!

Saturday 15th October, Newfarm Park. If you don't know anyone going i will endeavor to make myself obvious otherwise please PM me for my contact number. There are electric BBQ's down near the ferry terminal beside the river so i guess we will most likely be there. Most of you should know what Ing and I look like by now even so... :p

Sweet, you can all celebrate my 31st too. Its on the 14th :)

Scrap the cucpakes, i'll make you a birthday cake! (Maybe a birthday cake out of cupcakes...) BUT THERE WILL BE CANDLES!

still bumping, one week to go!

Last edited:
change of plans guys ... sorry I wont be able to attend :( I hope you all have a ball!!! Post photos :D

Hey im down for the bbq im a newby and would like to meet some of you guys and maybe even hit up west end later on!!:D

OOo nice one... West end would be cool :) Although last Saturday night I went out and had 5 standard drinks all night... had to take Sunday off work lol. WEAK!

lol yeah good old rumpus room and lock n load good place for a couple of drinks and awsome music and bustin a move on the DF yo!!! :D

LOL ING!!! And by that i mean; Ing i'm laughing at YOU! hehehe

i say we go to Oktoberfest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back