October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure!! Sound like funnnnnn I'm in!! Oktoberfest here we come. Someone bring a camera :p

Bumperoonies people!

This Saturday at 1pm at Newfarm Park, there will be a sign and some balloons just to make us easier to spot. To be general, we will be within the area surrounded by the road that runs through the park, most likely in the shade of the humungo trees with some tables and chairs handy.

On that note, if you have a camping chair bring it along!

Yep lol!
Many cupcakes have been made... Please save us from having to eat them all :p

Yay :)

BTW... I may be a cheap date in terms of drinks, but dinner is a whole other story haha

Well I win the award for ****ed Friday of the month...blew up the radiator on my car which in turn has blown the head gasket...yeah I really know what I'm talking about...just means it's going to cost me a ****load and I have no transport so no snakey BBQ:(( not impressed at all!! Please lets try and plan another one before Xmas because I could do with some new weirdos like me to hang out with...Have fun everyone:cry:

gonna bring the Snake Whisperer & the D3pro....... lookin' forward to it !!!!

Sounds good - I'll bring the Fairy Bread :D

Have you organised the fairy Beard yet?

profilepic30265_2.gif

(sorry)

yeah you can take some drinks along but bear in mind that it's not 'quite' legal... haha. be subtle my friend, be subtle.

also, YES it's on. don't have a whinge about a little wet grass! see you there :D

The muffins were nice... So were the buns... But no baloons so im not happy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back