October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shuddup about the damned balloons already! I'm too cheap to purchase entertainment in the form of balloons for you so-and-so's!

how about this, next time i promise to bring along balloons, WITH HELIUM. yes, that's right, no sissy normal ballooons for you!

:)

shuddup about the damned balloons already! I'm too cheap to purchase entertainment in the form of balloons for you so-and-so's!

how about this, next time i promise to bring along balloons, WITH HELIUM. yes, that's right, no sissy normal ballooons for you!

:)

Now THAT is something to look forward to!!

Sorry guys, i wasn't able to make it as the friends i am staying with took me herping today.

Hope you all had fun :)

so should of been held sunday =( but ill be at the next one
would of been awesome to meet you all

Alright, just for you gandal88 the next one will be a sunday. and i'll plan it well enough in advance that all of you that do work sundays can get it off. and yes, helium, i promise! heeeeeeeeeeeey if we have it before christmas it could be a chrissy themed one. with cake, and om nom nom

i sure had a good time, apologies for the mildly drunken ramblings of myself and ing! hehe

Have you organised the fairy Beard yet?

profilepic30265_2.gif

(sorry)

Nah, noone organised the fairy beard, I was left at home slim....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back