Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

A couple more of these magnificient animals have been found.
Gavin Bedford should be very happy.

Yay hopefully one day they will be as available roughies now are.

Not worried this end, not sure if they want me to. It is a member on here Gordo, but just cannot remember his username. Gordo from Darwin.

That is him Rob...thanks
They found a girl....a while ago, they Just found a big girl..and the other night found a young male and another one (sex unknown)

I'm not that much of a fan of them yet but it will be good for the hobby and they may grow on me. All the best to those involved.

Anyone feel like lending me a measly 15k :) lol. Can't wait for the year that these beauties become available to the rest of us.

cool, i love oenpellis pythons, they remind me of over grown childrens pythons. i hope he breeds them soon, but i will wait about 10 years till the price is more affordable unless i win lotto.

Brilliant news Fay! And please tell Gordo to come back to the forums as he is sorely missed!

l for one think its great news and cant help but think before the critics jump in, we might have Tasmanian Tigers if someone had have started a breeding program and to a lesser but far more up to date thinking what about Womas $2500.00 each approx. 12 years ago and "roughly" $400.00 each now for hatchies now but "unusual" in the wild especially in QLD. and will become more so with the Coal Seam Gas and by that l mean more water available to their predators so more scavengingl but thanks to modern day keepers they will always be around .....just saying solar 17 (Baden)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back