OH MY GOT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ok, thanks Peter, he looks about as young as I would have expected! Who's the dorky older guy with the lizard, though?

RE: Hoser

Sorry all but did I miss something here? What is all this in realation to? Snake BusDA ????

lmao MAN typre the word Hoser into any search engine and see what comes up lol is this word a freak or what?

Dr. Venomless's is a very annoyed man. I am not quite sure what he is annoyed about, but I think it is censorship. If his entire book was written in this style then I don't think banning the book was an act of censorship, but rather a statement of literary taste and an act of mercy towards possible readers. If he can produce a work of greater length, I can foresee the time when the drivel of Joyce is cast aside and Bloomsday is abandoned in favour of Raysday.

While this rant is obviously some parochial Australian matter related to the police in the state of Victoria, I feel it has universal appeal as a fine example of the genre. If ranting were an Olympic sport, Mt Hoser would be a strong hope for gold in September

This is what I found. Cheers Cheryl :)

Dr. Venomless's is a joke. He has nothing.

Hey Dr. Venomless's, SNAKEBLUSTERS SNAKEBLUSTERS SNAKEBLUSTERS!

Slatey, if you found a note scribbled on butchers paper with crayon, saying that aliens are going to land on your house, would you wrap yourself in alfoil and dig a bunker?

There's more chance of that happening than this been followed through...

This post has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read in quite a while :lol:

Is Dr. Venomless's name now a swear word here? Is that why the spelling corrector keeps changing his name to: [edited to protect us from a particular idiot] ? Not only does this morbid creature dissect and hack our native reptiles, he seems to be terribly proficient in hacking photocopied legal documents to suit his needs!! He should stick to busting bad cops, instead of busting innocent herpologists chops! :wink: :lol:

Fuscus you are a classic! :lol: :D :wink:

Seems like he's a bit of a gooseberry!!!! How do people read all that crap he writes.....i read a bit and give up!!!

he cant stop us using the name in every day conversation anyway. we can mention his registered tradmark, talk about it all day if we like.... he cant stop us. We dont need his permition to say a name, or talk about one........ he is a joke, total joke. Like i can say, telstra, optus and we can talk about them, have a whole thread about them... nothing anyone can do about it.

that is true. Part of registering a web site or campany name is that you make yourself visible to the public if we want we can use and say his name until the cows come home. The only time we have to worry is if we are Defaming him or using any of his materials in the attempt to pass it off as our own. If we use his published works you simply need to state that it is from ........Blah Blah. This is something he himself should look at as passing others work off as your own becomes a copy right problem. I think he shouldn't worry about anyone else defaming him as in My opinion he appears to be doing a good enough job of it himself. "R.Hoser R.Hoser R.Hoser R.Hoser"

Sdaji, he cant shut it down as everything on it is on public record. Someone has gathered all this info together for everyone to read :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back