Oh that is just cool!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice but dont agree with hybrids, and ball pythons i reckon are ugly so why wud u breed a woma with it?

those of you that are for cross breeding and think they look nice does it enter your mind that people that like pure lines wont buy from you in future for fear of not getting a pure animal??

just a thought because i know i would be concerned purchasing from anyone that thought it was ok.. im not questioning your honesty just calling it as i see it

there is a whole world outside APS

Everyone that hates hybribs (including me) is full of it, they say its ugly because its a hybrid, but secretly think the pattern/colour is awesome. that is 1 stunning animal, dont like the head though, too much like a ball. But yes I disagree with hybridisation in Australia, and to a point, over sea's (mostly with australian snakes lol)

ball pythons..... the *****s of the herp world.

they will sleep with anything.

Ha,ha,ha. They do get around...

Don`t care how it was made, i think it looks awsome...!

Looks pretty healthy too.;).

I think the idea of hydbridisation is disgusting,
but at the same time it would have been great if that snake was a purebreed.
I think it has a great unique look about it

All arguements aside it is a very, very attractive snake. Looks many times nicer than most natural morphs such as the albinos, hypos etc.
If it wasn't a hybrid I would so want one.

This is the end of Australian herpetology, these mosters will soon take over the world. Kill them before they kill you.

This is the end of Australian herpetology, these mosters will soon take over the world. Kill them before they kill you.

I really don't know how people can have this view. If the woma and ball python are truely seperate species, by definition their offspring are unable to reproduce. Therefore for these hybrids to circulate there still needs to be the originals.

I dont support the unnatural cross breeding or anything, i dont know much about that, but im just saying that it looks amazing.

wow another thread down the drain because everyone wants to express their opinions on crossbreeding, most people dont like them because other people dont like them and its pretty obvious when people use the exact same words to describe crossbreeds. we should just create a thread for people who want to ruin everything to spray their useless words

wow another thread down the drain because everyone wants to express their opinions on crossbreeding, most people dont like them because other people dont like them and its pretty obvious when people use the exact same words to describe crossbreeds. we should just create a thread for people who want to ruin everything to spray their useless words

it is called jumping on the bandwagon, probably more then 1/2 aps members do it:lol:

he sayed look how good this snake looks not its a cross breed everyone have a cry. if you opened the news paper and it had a pic of that snake saying new snake discovered what would u think of it than. so over a perfectly fine thread being ruined buy the "he sayed/posted pic of a cross breed everyone attack.

he sayed look how good this snake looks not its a cross breed everyone have a cry. if you opened the news paper and it had a pic of that snake saying new snake discovered what would u think of it than. so over a perfectly fine thread being ruined buy the "he sayed/posted pic of a cross breed everyone attack.

exactly well put

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back