Oh, we're from Tigerland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Oh, we're from Tigerland,
A fighting fury, we're from Tigerland,
In any weather you will see us with a grin,
Risking head and shin,
If we're behind then never mind,
We'll fight and fight and win.
For we're from Tigerland,
We'll never weaken 'til the final siren's gone.
Like the Tigers of old,
We're strong and we're bold.
For we're from Tiger yellow and black,
For we're from Tigerland.

Just letting roar :D:D:D, we won !!!! woooooo, we won by 47 !!! 30 - 77 !!!!!! yerrrr :D:D wooooo

We were just put off by the rain! and the umpires acted as if they were on your side!

Just you wait.....we'll be back better then ever!

About time you won a game. But I must say thank you as beating Port keeps Essendon in the eight. Go Bombers.

thought this was regarding the thumping the league team handed out last night to the warriors (50-6). Seems to be the tigers week then

it was a great win and good to hear the song ey :D, go tigers, lets hope we can keep the form up for the saints next week !!!

1st win in what 13 games, the tv said the Tigers have got their teeth back, i recon they are still Gummies, and there is nothing better than a Richmond joke. In fact there are more teeth down at the Denture Clinic than at punt road, haha
Go the Roo boys

1st win in what 13 games, the tv said the Tigers have got their teeth back, i recon they are still Gummies, and there is nothing better than a Richmond joke. In fact there are more teeth down at the Denture Clinic than at punt road, haha
Go the Roo boys

i wouldnt be laughing as roos are next ;)

u have to love how cocky the young are , win one game out of thirteen and they think there team can take over the world . :)

we are coming back now, we can still make finals if we win all our games :D

Swans will smash the tigers, coz they rule.

Swans have already smashed the Tigers once this year, we meet again early July.

Cheer cheer the red & the white!

Glad Tigers beat Port (3.12.30 hahaha), I dislike Port almost as much as Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back