okay thats not cool

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_brown

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
hey guys so pretty much my bredli has sorta changed in temprament im assuming its because i put her in my stimmi's enclosure and the stimmie in the click clack everytime she sees me walking around the room she goes into the "s" position waiting to snap at me and today i was cleaning the enclosure and exactly when i open the glass BAM tried to tag me.... but after i get her onto my hands shes a darling any idea why this could be? the temp is around 30-32 on the warm side and 28ish on the cold side so what i did was put the bredli back in the click clack and the stimmie in her enclosure any ideas ? maybe shes hungry everytime ive given her food she has not rejected it at all.. i feed her a 2 weaner mice every 5-7 days?

yeah i just cleaned both everything is i just took all the substrate out of the enclosure and chucked some water and dried it i got the ultimate cage cleaner from URS i cant use that to clean the enclosure can i cause it says RINSE?

Its a warm time of yr...and i got no idea how u r getting yur temp right regarding having a click clack in an enclosure........Basics R.......(and this is basic, but works)....."a basking area eg lamp/mat/ cord/tile whatever ya want @ 30 ishhhh to 33 maybe 34"...This is for yur bredli to Digest food at will.....ambient temps for yur bredli u cannot fail due to where they r located in the wild and the huge differences in temps they come across.........u need a google TRIP......mate just dont let temps in yur enclosure X 2 Snakes....get to warm in the summer K...Ps get a large click clack for yur Stimi if ya cant afford enclosure......big plastic tubs work wonders in your situation

lol i got both the enclosures ozmid im chucking the bredli in her own one on monday cause the glaizer screwed up the glass on the enclosure i made so need to wait till monday man..
The glass thing was same for me...lol....trouble is when u give um the measurement it has to be close or it dont go in...twice its happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back