Olive python group

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmithink

Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to let people know I have started an Olive Python page on facebook, you can find it by searching (Australian Olive Python Breeders and Keepers).
The page has only just kicked off, so if you keep Olives, breed them .. or just wanna admire photos and videos of Australias second biggest python head on over and add the group to your list I try to update it as regular as possible, but the more people uploading the more interesting the page will be.
I would like to hope the page will bring advice from other members and also some great snaps and vids.
So again head on over and join the group.

Cheers 11329817_10152821902692327_3138171339671187968_n.jpg

Thanks herpo ... Theres not enough people that keep them... So I'm trying to get this group crankin... Feel free to join it man.. Help the group grow

Good idea mate...l adore Olive Python's they are my number one favourite Australian Python, that l have kept a few off since mid 2000, currently l have 1 adult pair that were collected on permit from the wild in Northern Territory in late 2009.

Has l am writing this message they both are eating 1 x 300mg adult Rat, that they get every 10 to 12 day.

l will look up your new Olive Python Page next time l am logged onto face book thanks for setting it up mate.

Thanks herpo ... Theres not enough people that keep them... So I'm trying to get this group crankin... Feel free to join it man.. Help the group grow
Unfortunately, I don't have facebook, but I definitely support you. Along with Green Pythons, I hope to be able to keep olives soon.

ive just got into them ...and Ive already fallen in love with them ... ive got an Albino baby coming on thursday from K brothers along with a 100% male. so there will be plenty of photos and videos of them as they grow up and hopefully breed.
thanks heaps for trying to help the group grow

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the support mate .. and hopefully u come over to the dark side and get Fabebook so u can enjoy the page

Lol. I hope to do so soon. I'm gonna have a look at the K bros website. Maybe I can find on olive.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, turns out they don't have one...

Plenty of Olives for sale on the net mate, don't have to look too hard.
Wish I had the spare $5k for an albino... one day. For now my regular Olives will keep me happy enough :)

Looking would just be painful for now, as my house is too small to get one... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back