Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question ? has anyone ever hatched twin olives ? can't say I have seen or heard of any being hatched out.

Hi mate, the clutch in post #274 had 2 sets of twins, 1 of the twins unfortunately had a deformed head, the rest were fine, just on the smaller side.

Cheers

Last edited:
my 2 lil girls

Dont let a vet see that pic :shock: He will think your dog has worms..... :lol:

Both beaut girls :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!

Id love one but not sure how I'd go with feeding

Well, a couple of minutes before that bottom shot was taken...... there was 3 kids holding it :shock::lol:

Funny, I dont see any stray cats in any of those shots?

I love the personality of my olive and loves to explore and when I get home he is close to the door of his enclosure with the I wanna go and explore look, where as my water python likes lightly coil around my arm and loves to be close to me as I go around the house

- - - Updated - - -

My olive is from sxr and has never shown any aggression at all

Thought I'd post a few pics from my albino girl bred by jamesjr.
Very healthy, sheds well and on xlarge rats at 1yr old.
aqage5uh.jpg
sepa8yny.jpg
e4u9ypuv.jpg

What a stunning Olive, I love the Albino's just as much as the normal's, these guys are the only Albino snakes I like though. Weird, huh?
Anyway, very healthy and beautiful face :)

Thought I'd post a few pics from my albino girl bred by jamesjr.
Very healthy, sheds well and on xlarge rats at 1yr old.
aqage5uh.jpg
sepa8yny.jpg
e4u9ypuv.jpg
Your lucky yours will stay that long in that click clack as mine wants to climb out

What size enclosures do you keep your olives in? and what do you feed a fully grown adult? Rabbits? sorry for off topic post!

What size enclosures do you keep your olives in? and what do you feed a fully grown adult? Rabbits? sorry for off topic post!

At the moment a 4 x 2 x 2 is very sufficient for my yearling. My older ones are in a 6x3x3 which I find are enough to get an appropriate head gradient with room for hides. I don't think you would wont to go any smaller for adult olives.
And yes Rabbits are the food of choice mate. Just makes it easier than feeding 4 large rats each feed.

Awesome, thanks very much Stingray. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Love your Olives by the way! they're absolutely stunning stingray!

Yea mine is 1.2m long will be ok for a few years then will get a bigger enclosure then currently min is nearly 2yrs old

My son and his snake Casper.

Attachments

• Casper...jpg
    Casper...jpg
    59 KB · Views: 211
  • Casper.jpg
    Casper.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 181
IMG_1004.jpg

My female olive. in the new in-wall enclosures i built :)

Last edited:
Yeh Nelly what are the dimensions? And did you use sliding aluminium windows are the doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back