Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1800w, 1800H, 900D? Perspex doors? I haven't made it yet by the way. It's going to house a few snakes, not in the one enclosure but in the same box.

These guys started to hatch a few days early

Attachments

• ............Olive Hatchie...JPG
    ............Olive Hatchie...JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 197
  • ...........Olive Hatchie.jpg
    ...........Olive Hatchie.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 192
  • ....Olive Hatchie.jpg
    ....Olive Hatchie.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 190
Hey, Could you tell me how wide your enclosure is? I'm Looking at making one for a couple of snakes :D

Thanks

hi, there is four, 4 foot x 3 foot x 3 foot (approximately) the for the olive i just cut a hole in between the two bottom enclosure so she has access to both. Yes they are windows, both doors slide completely both ways and they are very strong. i just couldn't really be bothered to get glass cut. i paid about $120 for each window? i think from my terrible memory.
let me know if you have any other questions.

hi, there is four, 4 foot x 3 foot x 3 foot (approximately) the for the olive i just cut a hole in between the two bottom enclosure so she has access to both. Yes they are windows, both doors slide completely both ways and they are very strong. i just couldn't really be bothered to get glass cut. i paid about $120 for each window? i think from my terrible memory.
let me know if you have any other questions.
Hey thanks,
would 1800w, 600H, 900D be enough for an olive?

Decided I will get it next season. I haven't had enough experience for a bigger snake. I have 2 womas hopefully 2rsps/gtps or jags and 2 stimsons at the top. I will get one in a year or two. Plus ATM we have a couple of chihuahuas sleeping over for a while (olive food) I,m giving 1000h by 900w for the jags or whatever but I don't know how high is a reasonable size for a Stimson and womas. Hopefully I can get myself some pairs. :D. Thanks for the respons though.

My olives including my Albino boy enjoying some rabbits

Pics of one of my Adult olives taking a 1.5Kg rabbit and my 2yr old Albino boy eating a 1/2Kg rabbit.

Attachments

• Albino Olive v Rabbit.JPG
    Albino Olive v Rabbit.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Albino Olive v Rabbit top view.JPG
    Albino Olive v Rabbit top view.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 210
  • M Olive v Rabbit. 2 JPG.JPG
    M Olive v Rabbit. 2 JPG.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 187
  • M Olive v Rabbit.JPG
    M Olive v Rabbit.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 179
Joined the olive club yesterday :)

dama9a7a.jpg
zurapuha.jpg

He's inside a 6 foot at the moment in the click clack, I've got a spare 4 foot that I need to rewire while he's in the click clack and I'm going to build a rack for my other hatchies just while there in between click clack and 4 foot enclosure size.

For her final enclosure I'm going to get a 8x4x3ft made up :)

I love my olive he is the most docile and curious animal ever got him from southern cross last september

Should I get an olive or BHP as my next snake? I love them both! Was more looking for a larger one I can hold ;) I seem to have a soft spot for olives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back