Olivia (the soon to be snake owner)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia

Reaction score
Hello to you all,

I'm Liv (Olivia) 44 years and still struggling forward on my creaking bones through my life as a hockey player and naturopath.

I have loved snakes all my life and my Uncle used to breed them, so a trip to his home was always a treat. Unfortunately, my partner did not share my love of things that go slither in the night. But Pat is gone now, after a long illness, and I've decided now is the time to do something I've always wanted. So, I have placed a deposit on a Children's Python and now have to wait until I obtain a License before I can have her here with me.

Hopefully it won't take long~! In any case, it's nice to be here amongst you all

Welcome Liv. Us 40 somethings cop a bit of crap from the younger generation here but we can still hold our own. something to do with us and computers not matching. At least you knew how to give yourself a picture straight away. Most of us take 2 months to work that out. But ya still gotta tell us where you are?

something to do with us and computers not matching

I only commented on that once lol :p

Welcome Olivia, sorry for your loss but congrats on decidingto get a snake!

Andrew

Hey Olivia, welcome to the site. Bet ya cant wait to get your snake hey. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome aboard Liv luv, you do realise you won't be able to stop at just one herp don't you? :) I give you 2 months to your second :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back