• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orange X Yellow Central Beardies (D.U.W!!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've decided to start a new thread as I now have 3 clutches of orange x yellow Central Beardies for sale. There's only a few left of the oldest clutch which hatched on 20/02/07. The second clutch hatched on 20/03/07 and the third on 17/04/07.

Their mother is a beautiful yellow and their father is orangey yellow with almost pinkish colours in him. The babies are showing lovely yellows some days and oranges the next. All are feeding well on roaches. Willing to freight at buyers expense. Must have licence. $70 each

There are a few of the younger clutch with nipped tails (nothing drastic) that will be $40 each.

Mother
Beadie.jpg

Beadie2.jpg

Father
Pumpernickle2.jpg

Pumpernickle3.jpg

Hatchlings from first clutch (pics taken from 3 weeks old to about 10 weeks old)
Hatchy.jpg

DSCN5897.jpg

DSCN5899.jpg

Hatchy3.jpg

Hatchling from second clutch
DSCN5939.jpg

DSCN5940.jpg

DSCN5943.jpg

DSCN5944.jpg

Hi Laura, I've emailed you back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up two of the ones with the tails nipped and i wanted to let everyone know they are great!
They are really healthy looking and super calm, showing a lovely yellow colour with only the very tips op their tails missing. thanks so much!
laura

Hi ouzo, whats involved in getting them to nsw? Do i need a special license?
Howbig are the ones with the nipped tails? and how manyleft?
cheers...

ouzo where in melb are you ? my mate lives in hsatings and wants to buy one of the $70 ones if you have any left?

cheers
hobbo...........

Pm sent wood_nymph :)

I'd just like to add...

PLEASE people don't contact me if you're not interested in going through with the sale!!! My tyres have had the crap kicked out of them and are well and truly flat lol. Please don't waste any more of my time if you don't actually want to end up with baby beardies at the end of the day :shock:

And now on a lighter note...a few pics of one of the oldest hatchies. He's sold but I think he's sexy :D

DSCN6016.jpg

DSCN6015.jpg

don't kick Zo's tyres or i'll kick you!!! lol

OMG he is dead sexy.... well second to Dodge of course whom is shedding and being the sweetest thing EVER!!!

Bump for the beautiful beardies... and good luck Zo... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back