• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orange X Yellow Central Beardies (D.U.W!!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Cass I'm gonna have to start paying you soon! :lol: ;)

ooooo that would be a great job.... a tyre kicker KICKER lol....

come on guys these are the dead sexiest beardies EVER.... better then the boring ones in the petshops and half the price.... CHOP CHOP KIDS!!!!

mentone aquarium will be very interested in buying what you have left, give them a call- ask for stu, his a champ!

So cute!

OuZo i've pm'd you! Please don't sell em to Mentone! Let me have 1 first! Pls pls pls

I now have another 3 available. These guys were held back for a while as they were slow starters but are all healthy and going strong now :D

DSCN6103.jpg

DSCN6105.jpg

DSCN6104.jpg

I have three of Zo's earlier clutch and they are absolutely gorgeous, they have fantastic personalities and are great when handling, you would have to be mad not to get any of her babies. And stop kickin' her tyres guys, if they are anything like Zorro and the babes then you are missing out.

Hey thanks Bek! :D Good to hear they're all doing well! You'll have to send me some pics ;)

lilmissrazz...their hatch date was 20/03/07 which makes them 4-5 months old

Stimsoni - sent pm back ;)

PM Sent, wondering if there are any of your gorgeous babies left?!

hi, if you have any future breeding, pm me and let me know, i would be intrested in a male and female, from diff parents, and im willing to pay freight, thanks

jason

hey Ouzo i wanted a 5 month old to put with my eastern beardie would they be ok together?? also will u frieght?? if you have one left thanks (after a female)

hi,
my name is connor and i was wondering if you had any of the bearded dragons from the second cluth which i think are the ones with nipped tails. i was also wondering if you could tell me how they would come to NSW.
cheers
connor

Hi Connor,

As I said above they're all sold now sorry! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back