Orchidmania - its a serious problem!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxyuranus microlepid

Reaction score
Has anyone else in this place been mad enough to begin with orchids? just curious, because i know i love them, and i keep wasting my money on them, on the plus side, they're cheaper and easier to look after than herps! (not implying anything about herps!)
i would recomend orchids to most people, so rewarding and beautiful!
but a quick warning, you will be unable to escape!

My uncle was mad about Orchids, some of they were quite weird & wonderfull! He had an awesome collection but he unfortunately died a couple of years ago...

You know, I've been thinking about what I could start collecting besides reptiles and magazines....... Hmmmmmm. You've just given me something to think about. I remember my mother-in-law used to have some really beautiful ones, but I don't know what she ever did with them. I now just have to figure out how to find the time to look after them if I start on a collection. Thanks for the thought. At least the boys would know what to buy me for special occasions like Mother's Day, Xmas, Birthday etc.

Cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back