Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

addy

Reaction score
I am new here and thanks to my trusty mate, not mentioning any names "cough Njlocksmith couch", i made abit of an entrance with hype over my reptile. Yeah i like him. But i'd love to know what other people have. What reptile do you call your pet? They all seem to have some unique character, nothing like a dog or anything, but it is there.
Basically i would like to know about the reptiles people want and or have, i mean the ones that are specail to you in some way.

"so, hello people my name is addy, i have 1 water dragon and a murry short neck turtle. i think they are most amusing and in the future i am looking to get a boyd's forest dragon. How about you?

I have Woma's, BHP's, Jungles, Spotted's, Stimmies (3 locales), Diamonds (2 locales), Classic Bredl's, Partial-Stripe Bredl's, Children's and a girlfriend... she bites the most. :)

i have snakes, i'ml ooking at getting more in the future, lols Have fun this sites great, Welcome!

Hi addy, i have various pythons and some tree snakes, i'm just curious did you sell the parents that produced your albino EWD?

hey addy welcome, you sure did make for an interesting read your dragon is neat as, I have a coastal so does my hubby my 4 year old has a stimsons and hopefully on thursday 2 geckos. and no doubt plenty more in the future.:)

You guys are loaded with animals. mrbredi i love the hit on your girlfriend. do you plan to breed her? thanks for the welcome snow1369...charlie after numerous pm's advicing that i keep further infomation about me and my lizard under wrapes, i have become abit paranoid for tonight. so i decided to keep the rest of it under wrapes till i have news on my breeding project.

And noidea, with a husband, 4 year old, 3 other animals your houe sounds like a zoo.

Just got the one big albino snake...

Im so sorry. but it was there. :lol:

In other news my vic herps liscense has been sent through, just waiting to get my license so i can go and get 1-2 beardies to start off on.

You have..?....theduclos, is...is that a sexual reference?
on second thought, don't answer that

Have the following:
Thick Tails (underwoodisaurus milii)
Knob Tails (Nephrurus l.levis)
Broad Tails (phyllurus platurus)
Golden Tails (Strophorus Taenicauda)
Northern Spiny (Strophorus Ciliaris)
Ring Tails (C.Louisiadensis)
Wheat Belt Stone (D.G.Granariensis)
Clone (H.Bineoi)
Central Beardies (P.Vitticeps)
Diamond Pythons

Pretty well want any other nice looking species of gecko, and hoping to get in the future:
Hypo Bredli
NT Blackheads
GTP
RSP

What about yourself addy? (other than the EWD of course)

I have Woma's, BHP's, Jungles, Spotted's, Stimmies (3 locales), Diamonds (2 locales), Classic Bredl's, Partial-Stripe Bredl's, Children's and a girlfriend... she bites the most. :)

Apart from your girlfriend, which is your favourite out of them and for what reasons?

Hard to say, i wouldn't really say i have a favourite. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Jungles can produce this season and also the striped bredli so they have most of my attention at the moment. If i had to pick one individual snake however, i'd probably say the male Tanami, he's gorgeous and ever so placid.

i have childreni,water pythons,coastals,bredli and 1 integrade (pet only)... will soon have diamonds and Murray Darlings, will be getting in the not so distant future jungles, olives and bhp's, don't own any other variety of reptile yet, however my son is begging me to get some Eastern Water Dragons which I have to admit i did go look at yesterday... i also bought him a book on caring for them...

And noidea, with a husband, 4 year old, 3 other animals your house sounds like a zoo.
not so much a zoo as the beginning of a menagerie my son's dog lives at my parents house as we are in a unit at the mo plus I breed siamese fighting fish and the minute we move into our own place (a Property in the middle of nowhere) my hubby will be breeding race horses and I want a PIG:lol:

I had a blue tongue..but it escaped.
So did my beardie.
I cried.
Then got an award for being the blondest brunette around.
I cried.
Then I got over it and bought a few other random things. Which now live under my bed...in jars.

I have a 15 month old Bredli (Houdini - because he's an escape artist) and I'm looking at getting a Murry Darling hatchie early next year. Also have two cats, two dogs, a bird and a fiance - and can I say that the fiance is a very rare breed who even cleans up after himself - not something you find every day!

Hi addy welcome to the site -you have a nice EWD :)

I have water pythons, black headed pythons, bredlis, knob tailed geckos (N. levis pilbarensis), marbled geckos, ridge tailed monitors and a broad banded sand swimmer.
I am getting a murray darling carpet and some beardies.
I hope to get in the near future some marbled velvet geckos, rough knob tailed geckos (amyae)and katherine form ciliaris (spiny tail geckos)

ooh forgot I also have box patterned geckos

My partner and I have two dogs (Kataan - his Siberian Husky and Malibu - my King Charles Cavalier Spaniel) and will probably be getting a Bredli sometime soonish. A few beardies are probably on the cards at some point also.

Have had loads of pets growing up: birds, a snake, rabbits, horses, dogs, cats, fish, you name it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back