OUR new babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alixis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well friday was an exciting day in our house with the arrival of "bubbles" (f) and "squeak" (m) our 2 coastal pythons.

Tim and Tom have been getting use to there new babies and having a fun time doing it. "Squeak" as a bit of an attitude and personaltiy disorder followed by obsessive behaviour (fits in real well to this house hold) "Bubbles" is a total sweety.

Pics of the boys with there babies are now here.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for there help and especially Mick and Chris who made the trip down on our fist day to give tips and pointers. You guys are great.

There some good looking snake's you have there.
Do the kid's like snake's the look's on there face's say they don't like holding them lol

funny tom keeps a close eye on anything.....he is worse then a kookaburra

I love the close up photo in the hand...thats going to be really interesting to look back on in a few years to see the size difference... Enjoy being a different type of mummy!

great looking snakes u have there alixis the boys look happy with them

thanks SPOTTIE boys are stocked with them know when to give them space and know when cuddles time is there. Been an enxciting adventure so far but also one im so glad we are taking cant wait to get more now......lol

Man i wish my mummy would've let me have a snake as a kid :p
Sweet looking ones ya got there.

Is it their first ones ??

Greetz Tom

Thank Dutchy

yes these are the first of many to come i think,.

xmas lists in august already written think i need to find a great bank manager...lol

Kids loves there time one on one with there babbies yesterday they did a trip to the back yard, one holding a snake the other keeping guard for the kookaburras then change snakes and do again, was great to see

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back