our new little olive python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budda

Reaction score
i thought i would post some photos of our new little girl martini we picked her up yesterday she is 6 months old and a little cage defensive and a bit feisty for the first five minutes of handling but then settles down to a little sweet heart.

hop you enjoy waited a few years to get an olive

martini.png martini 2.png martini 3.jpg

Nice looking Olive. It was an Olive that got me interested in snakes but I decided to start with something smaller and build up, I have 2 Bredli and a Murray Darling at the moment but as soon as my rep room is ready I will be searching for a pair of Het Olives

Nice looking Olive. It was an Olive that got me interested in snakes but I decided to start with something smaller and build up, I have 2 Bredli and a Murray Darling at the moment but as soon as my rep room is ready I will be searching for a pair of Het Olives

yer started out with a Murray darling now have a breeding pair of them and i have a breeding pair of bredlis

I have all females at the moment, One of the Bredli and the MD are at breeding age but I am out of room inside for more enclosures so I have slowly been selling stuff off out of my shed so I can insulate it and turn it into a rep room. If ya saw all the crap that I have collected over the years you would understand that it is a slow process lol.

I have all females at the moment, One of the Bredli and the MD are at breeding age but I am out of room inside for more enclosures so I have slowly been selling stuff off out of my shed so I can insulate it and turn it into a rep room. If ya saw all the crap that I have collected over the years you would understand that it is a slow process lol.

yer i understand the not enough room situation me and my partner threw out alot of stuff to fit our enclosures for our 2 9 feet bredlis enclosures in when we were living in a 2 bedroom unit with our the second room taken up by the kids

Nice little fella. I remember when my girl was around that size.
Just remember, they grow pretty quickly and get big but seem to settle down quickly too. Just dont get too complacent as you can cop a nasty bite if you don't concentrate while feeding them.

Last edited:
Nice little fella. I remember when my girl was around that size.
Just remember, they grow pretty quickly and get big but seem to settle down quickly too. Just dont get too complacent as you can cop a nasty bite if you don't concentrate while feeding them.

yer i understand all those factors that's why i waited a couple of years until i got one i got complacent once and coped a nast feeding response from my 9 foot female bredli 8.5kg tore all the ligaments in my thumb and took 20 mins with my partner and i trying to uncoil her after that im more cautious silly me forgot i was playing with the dog and then got her out

She'a beautiful, I'm jealous :) Olive's are on my wish list too. I can't believe how big she is at six months! You know they grow to be huge but you don't realise how quick it happens! Congratulations xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back