• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

outdoor cage / enclosure for swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good LOL but i cant deliver it sorry how about $60 and pick up? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will swap for some of adult rats even i just want to get rid of it now

mate if youve still got it next time im working at shell habour i'll take it off your hands

Hobo, im down your way for the next 2-3 days sms me or call me on 0415054647

Im glad you sold it, had my eye on it since the other day but realistically there was no way I could get it. Im in a completely different state! :D

Nice enclosure though.

thanks i like it but im not into birds anymore so im slowly getting rid of all averys

if my cockatiel charlie was still alive i would have seriously looked at getting there and getting it... then i could have gotten him a mate. hehe. not that he was hardly ever in his cage anyway. only when i was out.

another pet im not sure whether or not was a male. I assumed he was. He talked a little, mumbled really. and i taught him to wolf whistle! :D

he died not long before my seventeenth birthday, so about two years ago now.

i used to breed cockatiels but im getting out of them i only have 3 left now im gonna give one away soon she's a white face..... her parents were show birds

Thanx Hobbo, sorry i couldn't leave the dogs there mate :wink:

Donk

hobbo, is the white face white pied?? im after one for my male

sorry she's a grey w/f i have 1 w/f pied but im unsure of sex if its female im keeping her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back