Outdoor Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperReptiles

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I'm wanting to have an outdoor enclosure for some bearded dragons and maybe blue tongues. However I have a few questions.
Im thinking of buying a rabbit hutch and changing a couple things, would the one in the photo work?
26f533a426e51f724522878d062d59d3.jpg

Second question; I live in Adelaide, would I need to have some sort of heating system for them?
And lastly, do blue tongues and beardies get along or would I need seperate enclosures?

Also I'm open to ideas :) thanks!

Housing them together is not an issue, but you would need something bigger than that. That would house one lizard only. The more lizards you want to house, the bigger enclosure you'll need. For two or three lizards in any combination, I'd look at a round galvanised garden bed 1800mm across. They come in various sizes, but that width would suit multiple lizards. You can get one that isn't too high (probably about 650mm would be fine. You would just need to stop them digging out.
And I know of several people in Adelaide that keep both beardies and blueys outside, some with no heating whatsoever.

Housing them together is not an issue, but you would need something bigger than that. That would house one lizard only. The more lizards you want to house, the bigger enclosure you'll need. For two or three lizards in any combination, I'd look at a round galvanised garden bed 1800mm across. They come in various sizes, but that width would suit multiple lizards. You can get one that isn't too high (probably about 650mm would be fine. You would just need to stop them digging out.
And I know of several people in Adelaide that keep both beardies and blueys outside, some with no heating whatsoever.
Thanks! :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back